Become an Annual Donor to POST!
POST owes its success to the generosity of our donors. Thanks to our community of support, we have established a reputation for achieving visionary land protection goals. Knowing that we have your support, we can enter confidently into long-term negotiations for acquiring strategic properties for conservation.
You Can Make a Big Difference
Annual giving is the foundation our work is built upon, making our day-to-day operations possible. By becoming an annual donor to POST, you help provide essential, ongoing support so we can:
- Afford to buy and save land in one of the most expensive and competitive real estate markets in the world;
- Conduct research and analysis of new conservation properties, trail linkages and land connections for migrating wildlife;
- Form strong partnerships with landowners, public agencies and other organizations;
- Preserve fragile and unique plant and animal habitat in our region;
- Address long-term impacts of climate change on the lands we save;
- Steward lands before transferring them to public agencies
for permanent ownership and management.
We Need Your Help
POST can do all these things and more, but only with your help. Make your gift now and help create a lasting legacy of open space for people here now and future generations.
Mail-in Donation Form
If you would prefer to make a donation by mail, please print out this form and send it to :
Via email: gfrangione [at] openspacetrust.org
POST is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Our taxpayer identification number is 94-2392007.
If you have any questions about annual giving, please contact Annual Giving Assistant Gina Frangione at (650) 854-7696 x334. Thank you for your generous support!